Growth hormone ( somatotropin , somatropin , somatotropic hormone, HGH, STH) is a peptide hormone produced by the pituitary gland. The amount of somatropin in the body reaches its maximum level in childhood. At a young age, the growth hormone in the body is responsible for the growth of long bones, muscles and other tissues.
With increasing age, the production of growth hormone constantly decreases, respectively, the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor-1), which is in direct proportion to the production of human growth hormone, decreases.
In the human body, IGF-1 is responsible for repairing damaged cells and producing new ones. When puberty occurs, the formation of muscle cells in the human body usually stops and their number remains constant until the end of life.
Only the human growth hormone ( Getropin ) helps to form new muscle cells in the body . This means that by taking growth hormone, you are able to change genetics to get high-density muscle.
Bodybuilding and growth hormone
At first, growth hormone preparations were used for medical purposes, but now they are widely used in sports, as they quickly reduce fat mass and increase muscle volume, and also reduce the necessary recovery time between classes. Read more on the website: https://anabolicmenu.ws/global-anabolic-glotropin-40iu/
In 1989, the Olympic Committee recognized growth hormone as a doping drug and banned its use. But in recent years, its sales have increased several times. Growth hormone is widely used in bodybuilding, combined with other anabolic supplements, thereby increasing the effectiveness of training.
For bodybuilders, growth hormone is the only substance that builds new muscle cells, and then makes it possible to train them. Growth hormone accelerates protein synthesis, which causes hypertrophy of muscle cells, an increase in muscle elasticity, forming a relief of the athlete’s muscle mass. Improving fitness – reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass in athletes – makes HGH so popular and attractive.
Thanks to the human growth hormone, tone and metabolism increase, the athlete feels more active, and the fat mass decreases. The weight that an athlete gains through growth hormone is just muscle. Weight gain is slower than with steroids, about 1.5–2 kg per month.
When taking steroids, weight is gained mainly due to an increase in fluid in the body, and when taking growth hormone, only muscle mass is gained. Growth hormone also burns fat mass and receives the necessary energy. In this regard, bodybuilders do not have to limit themselves in food, weight will be gained only due to muscle mass, and not due to adipose tissue.
Growth hormone also acts to reduce the number and frequency of injuries, which is interrelated with the ability of growth hormone to strengthen tissues such as bone and connective tissue (cartilage, ligaments, tendons). Thanks to him, the rate of recovery and healing of body tissues after injuries increases.
During various experiments, it was found that the use of growth hormone does not affect strength and endurance, and even slightly reduces the threshold of fatigue and slows down recovery. These factors make growth hormone ineffective and useless for athletes in those sports where these indicators are important.
Growth hormone benefits
- Low rates of side effects
- The drug does not affect potency
- Does not cause side effects
- Does not require post-cycle therapy
Growth hormone deficiencies
- High enough price
Effects of using growth hormone
- Increases protein synthesis, which leads to muscle hypertrophy and hyperplasia
- Accelerates the burning of fat cells in the body, turning into energy
- Accelerates the formation and renewal of connective tissues, structural parts of cells
- Strengthens connective tissue, bones
- Improves skin condition
- Participates in the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism
- Increases the effectiveness of insulin administration
- Strengthens the body’s defenses (immunity)
The human body itself produces growth hormone, so the occurrence of side effects of the use of growth hormone is very rare. They can occur when the recommended doses and duration of use of the drug are exceeded, in addition, each organism reacts to the intake of growth hormone purely individually.
- Hypoglycemia – a large production of insulin in the body, and the level of glucose in the blood – low
- Acromegaly – abnormal bone growth with a predisposition to this disease
- Abdominal enlargement – in case of violation of the recommendations for taking the drug
- Tunnel syndrome – the motor ability of the hand is limited, if the recommendations for taking the drug are violated
- Pain – occurs temporarily, during growth processes